Terry & Judi

Terry & Judi
Captain & Mate

LITENUP III

LITENUP III
HOME ON THE LOOP

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Georgetown to North Myrtle Beach, SC




Nature lover's day! Bald eagles, some being chased by nesting ospreys, highlighted our cruise through pristine cypress lined sections of the ICW. A yearling swam across our bow, replete with plenty of attitude.. Osprey mating season is apparently over and nesting season is in full swing. That explains the ospreys running off the bald eagle in a "dog fight" reminescent of WW-I. We are currently docked at Barefoot Resort in North Myrtle Beach. Since we are not golfing on this trip, the town has no apparent redeeming qualities to us. Consequently, we are moving on in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Will O'Donnell and I am Lamarr and Anne Cooler's new son in law. We(Laurie and myself) are down visiting for the Beaufort soft shell crab festival and Lamarr and Anne showed us your blog. I think it's a brilliant idea and I wish you success. Laurie also wanted me to mention that she missed seeing you.

    ReplyDelete